The First Real Fast Electric Yacht in the World
Cadia Yachts S.A. presents Elan 50Cadia – the first real fast electric yacht in the world. Elan 50Cadia brings new technology to the maritime industry as it lays the foundation of a new era. Cadia Yachts S.A. has the mission to provide to customers a clean, quiet, efficient and environmentally friendly sailing experience. Unlike almost all electrical vessels, Elan 50Cadia is designed for speed.
The future of the yachting is changing with us! If you wish to become part of this exciting process, please visit For Investors page for more information.
About Elan 50Cadia:
Elan 50Cadia is a hard top yacht with an overall length of 14.63m, powerful electric engines (654 kW), huge peak system torque (848 Nm) and it uses ZEUS system. Elan 50Cadia can be charged directly in the marina either with electricity, or by using the solar panels on the boat.
The production plant of Elan 50Cadia is in Croatia.
Elan 50Cadia Yacht Benefits:
- Low Cost
- No Exhaust Fumes - Elan 50Cadia will never pollute the environment.
- No Noise Pollution – Guaranteed quiet and peaceful sailing thanks to the silent motor.
- No Gas – Forget about wasting your time at the gas station.
As an investor in Elan 50Cadia Project Cadia Yachts S.A. joined together the efforts of two producers in order to turn into reality this unique boat - Elan Motor Yachts and Rimac Automobili.
Stay up to date
with Cadia Yachts
The first official presentation of Elan 50Cadia is in June 2014 in Croatia.
- length overall - 14,63 m
- hull length - 13,88 m
- beam overall - 4,30 m
- fresh water capacity - 400 l
- passengers - 10
Electric motor options:
- Motor type- Internal Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
- Internal cooling- Rotor and stator oil cooling with oil-water heat-exchanger and integrated pump
- External cooling loop- Water / glycol
- Continuous system power- 386 kW @ 8.800 RPM
- Peak system power- 654 kW @ 8.500 RPM
- Continuous system torque- 600 Nm (0-4.000 RPM)
- Peak system torque- 848 Nm (0-7.400 RPM)
- DC voltage- 200-800 V DC
- Maximum current (per motor)600 A rms
- Maximum speed- 10.600 RPM
- Number of poles (per motor)10
- Peak efficiency- 94,9%
Offer For Marinas:
Cadia Yachts S.A. develops an electrical yacht charger which can be installed in marinas. The charger shows the exact electrical power consumption of the boat and it is an excellent investment with high ROI.